lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Assign rich-text document's title name from clustering results
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 03:13:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently using Solr 5.1, and I'm thinking of ways to allow the system
to automatically give the rich-text documents that are being indexed a
title automatically, instead of user entering it in manually, as we might
have to index a whole folder of documents together, so it is not wise for
the user to enter the title one by one.

I would like to check, if it's possible to run the clustering, get the
results, and use the top score label to be the title of the document?
Apparently, we need to run the clustering prior to the indexing, so I'm not
sure if that is possible.

Regards,
Edwin