lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Advait Suhas Pandit <adv...@retailwave.com>
Subject Joins with comma separated values
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 04:42:29 GMT
Hi,

We have some master data and some content data. Master data would be things like userid, name,
email id etc.
Our content data for example is a blog.
The blog has certain fields which are comma separated ids that point to the master data.
E.g. UserIDs of people who have commented on a particular blog can be found in the blog "table"
in a comma separated field of userids. Similarly userids of people who have liked the blog
can be found in a comma separated field of userids.

How do I join this comma separated list of userids with the master data so that I can get
the other details of the user such as name, email, picture etc?

Thanks,
Advait