lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From <lz...@sina.com>
Subject set the param [facet.offset] for EVERY [facet.pivot]
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:54:11 GMT
HI All:        I need a pagenigation with facet offset.
    There are two or more fields in [facet.pivot], but only one value for [facet.offset],
eg: facet.offset=10&facet.pivot=field_1,field_2. In this condition, field_2 is 10's offset
and then field_1 is 10's offset. But what I want is field_2 is 1's offset and field_1 is 10's
offset. How can I fix this problem or try another way to complete?
    Any help is appreciated!