lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Show all fields in Solr highlighting output
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 10:42:41 GMT
Hi Edwin,

I think Highlighting Behaviour of those types shifts over time. May be we should do the reverse.

Move snippets to main response: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3479

Ahmet

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 11:23 AM, Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinyeozl@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ahmet,

I've tried that, but it's still not able to show.

Those fields are actually of type=float, type=date and type=int.

By default those field type are not able to be highlighted?

Regards,
Edwin