lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Advait Suhas Pandit <adv...@retailwave.com>
Subject Suggester for text array
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 12:43:27 GMT
Hi,

We run an ecommerce company and would like to use SOLR for our product database searches.

We have products along with the categories that they belong to. In case the product belongs
to more than 1 category, we have a comma separated field of categories.

How do we do auto complete on -
1. Multiple fields - product name, category
2. On categories which are not first in the list in the case of the comma separated values
E.g. If a product belongs to Hair Care Products, Personal Care Products how do we ensure that
the suggester will even suggest if someone starts typing in Personal Care. Also, how do we
show only Personal Care in the auto complete and not as Hair Care Products, Personal Care
Products.

Thanks,
Advait