lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI Velocity
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 20:25:19 GMT
In the velocity directory you'll find the templates that implement all
this stuff, I usually copy/paste. Do understand that this is _demo_
code, not an "official" UI for Solr so it's rather a case of digging
in and experimenting.

I would _not_ use this (or anything else that gave direct access to
Solr) for user-facing apps. If you give me direct access to the URL, I
can delete collections, delete documents, and a myriad of other really
bad things.

Best,
Erick