lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Steven White <swhite4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 5.0, Jetty and WAR
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 16:11:48 GMT
Hi Erick,

This isn't about deploying Solr using the WAR file, this is about a
business need in which I may not be able to use Jetty that comes with Solr
5.x.

My organization has issues with Jetty (some customers don't want Jetty on
their boxes, but are OK with WebSphere or Tomcat) so I'm trying to figure
out: how to get Solr on WebSphere / Tomcat without using WAR knowing that
the WAR will go away.

I hope I'm cleaner with my need and question.

Thanks

Steve