lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Modassar Ather <modather1...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 12:21:21 GMT
Hi,

I am using Solr-5.1.0. I have an indexer class which invokes
cloudSolrClient.optimize(true, true, 1). My indexer exits after the
invocation of optimize and the optimization keeps on running in the
background.
Kindly let me know if it is per design and how can I make my indexer to
wait until the optimization is over. Is there a configuration/parameter I
need to set for the same.

Please note that the same indexer with cloudSolrServer.optimize(true, true,
1) on Solr-4.10 used to wait till the optimize was over before exiting.

Thanks,
Modassar