lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Number of clustering labels to show
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 02:29:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to increase the number of cluster result to be shown during the
search. I tried to set carrot.fragSize=20 but only 15 cluster labels is
shown. Even when I tried to set carrot.fragSize=5, there's also 15 labels
shown.

Is this the correct way to do this? I understand that setting it to 20
might not necessary mean 20 lables will be shown, as the setting is for
maximum number. But when I set this to 5, it should reduce the number of
labels to 5?

I'm using Solr 5.1.

Regards,
Edwin