lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Steven Bower <smb-apa...@alcyon.net>
Subject SolrCloud with local configs
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 01:24:18 GMT
Is it possible to run in "cloud" mode with zookeeper managing
collections/state/etc.. but to read all config files (solrconfig, schema,
etc..) from local disk?

Obviously this implies that you'd have to keep them in sync..

My thought here is of running Solr in a docker container, but instead of
having to manage schema changes/etc via zk I can just build the config into
the container.. and then just produce a new docker image with a solr
version and the new config and just do rolling restarts of the containers..

Thanks,

Steve