lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <benedetti.ale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: scoreMode ToParentBlockJoinQuery
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 14:00:30 GMT
Hi ,
One year ago or something, it was not possible to have in Solr the results
of the Join sorted ( it was not using the lucene sorting) .
In solr it was only a filter query with no scoring.
I should verify if we are currently in the same scenario.
For sure it should not be a big deal to port the lucene feature in Solr.

Cheers