lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <benedetti.ale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving list of synonyms and facet field values
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 14:11:56 GMT
Hi Siamak,

1) You can do that with the managed resources :
Take a look to the synonym section.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Managed+Resources

Specifically :

"To determine the synonyms for a specific term, you send a GET request for
the child resource, such as /schema/analysis/synonyms/english/mad would
return ["angry","upset"]. Lastly, you can delete a mapping by sending a
DELETE request to the managed endpoint."

2) you can use the Term Component (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/The+Terms+Component)
It's quite straightforward to use .
If you are talking about the facets, when you send a query to Solr , with
the facets enabled, you simply need to parse the resulting Json ( or xml).
In the case you are doing it programmatically SolrJ gives great support for
the facets.

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro