lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Clemens Wyss DEV <clemens...@mysign.ch>
Subject AW: Setting system property
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 06:23:20 GMT
For my EmbeddedSolr-mode I do
System.setProperty( "solr.allow.unsafe.resourceloading", "true" );
which works fine.

For the remote-mode, i.e. Solr/jetty server I put
SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS -Dsolr.allow.unsafe.resourceloading=true"
into solr.in.sh. Unfortunately this setting/option does not seem to be applied. When I try
to do an xi:include in solrconfig.xml (or schema.xml) I am getting security exceptions...

Any advices?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Erik Hatcher [mailto:erik.hatcher@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2015 16:57
An: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Setting system property

Clemens -

For this particular property, it is only accessed as a system property directly, so it must
be set on the JVM startup and cannot be set any other way.

	Erik

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>

> On May 13, 2015, at 3:49 AM, Clemens Wyss DEV <clemensdev@mysign.ch> wrote:
>
> I'd like to make use of solr.allow.unsafe.resourceloading=true.
> Is the commandline "-D solr.allow.unsafe.resourceloading=true" the only way to inject/set
this property or can it be done (e.g.) in solr.xml ?