lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ere Maijala <ere.maij...@helsinki.fi>
Subject Re: Slow highlighting on Solr 5.0.0
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 08:06:09 GMT
I'm seeing the same with Solr 5.1.0 after upgrading from 4.10.2. Here
are my timings:

4.10.2:
process: 1432.0
highlight: 723.0

5.1.0:
process: 9570.0
highlight: 8790.0

schema.xml and solrconfig.xml are available at
https://github.com/NatLibFi/NDL-VuFind-Solr/tree/master/vufind/biblio/conf.

A couple of jstack outputs taken when the query was executing are
available at http://pastebin.com/eJrEy2Wb

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Or would it make sense to just
file a JIRA issue?

--Ere

--
Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland