lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From tuxedomoon <dancolem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reindex of document leaves old fields behind
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 00:12:55 GMT
The uniqueKey value is the same.

The new documents contain fewer fields than the already indexed ones.  Could
this cause the updates to be treated as atomic?  With the persisting fields
treated as un-updated?

Routing should be implicit since the collection was created using numShards.
Many request for the same document with cache busting produce the same
unwanted fields, so I doubt the "correct" one is hiding somewhere.  I can
also see the timestamp going up with each reindex.