lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Todd Long <lon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wildcard/Regex Searching with Decimal Fields
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 00:19:20 GMT
Erick Erickson wrote
> No, not using SynonymFilterFactory. Rather take that as a base for a
> custom Filter that
> doesn't use any input file.

OK, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something that could be done
with the SynonymFilterFactory itself. At one time, I started going down this
path but I wasn't sure if I could access the indexed values using a "query"
filter though I assume that is part of what SynonymFilterFactory is doing...
I was able to create a custom filter but I was only able to access the query
input of which I still couldn't distinguish what type of search was being
done (i.e. regex or not). The regex query input did not include the
surrounding forward slashes.

- Todd