lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Trouble GetSpans lucene 4
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 00:17:00 GMT
Oh, ok, if that's just a regular query, you will need to convert it to a SpanQuery, and you
may need to rewrite the SpanQuery after conversion.

If you're trying to do a concordance or trying to retrieve windows around the hits, take a
look at ConcordanceSearcher within: https://github.com/tballison/lucene-addons/tree/master/lucene-5317
.

With any luck, I should find the time to get back to the Solr wrapper under solr-5411 that
Jason Robinson initially developed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Test Test [mailto:andymishima@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 3:51 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trouble GetSpans lucene 4

Re,
origQuery is a Query object, i got it from a ResponseBuilder object, passed by the method
getQuery.
ResponseBuilder rb // it's method parameterQuery origQuery = rb.getQuery();
Thanks for the link, i'll keep you informed.
Regards,Andy

     Le Mardi 7 avril 2015 20h26, "Allison, Timothy B." <tallison@mitre.org> a écrit
:

 What class is origQuery?

You will have to do more rewriting/calculation if you're trying to convert a PhraseQuery to
a SpanNearQuery.

If you dig around in org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.WeightedSpanTermExtractor in the Lucene
highlighter package, you might get some inspiration.

I have a hack for converting regular queries to SpanQueries here (this is largely based on
WeightedSpanTermExtractor):

https://github.com/tballison/lucene-addons/blob/master/lucene-5317/src/main/java/org/apache/lucene/search/spans/SimpleSpanQueryConverter.java