lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Reitzel, Charles" <Charles.Reit...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject Spurious _version_ conflict?
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 20:45:08 GMT
Hi All,

I have been getting intermittent 409 conflict responses to updates.  I check and double-check
that the _version_ I am passing in matches the current value in the index.

I notice that the expected value in the error message matches both what I pass in and the
index contents.  But the actual value in the error message is different only in the last (low
order) two digits.   Consistently.

I noticed a similar report a while back:
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Version-Conflict-on-Atomic-Update-td4083587.html

Any  thoughts?

Thanks,
Charlie

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete
it.

TIAA-CREF