lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: edismax operators
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 16:48:46 GMT
The MM parameter is specific to the handler you set up/use, so it's
really on a per collection basis. Different collections can specify
this however they want.

Or I misunderstand what you're asking..

Best,
Erick

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C]
<daniel.davis@nih.gov> wrote:
> Can the mm parameter be set per clause?    I guess I've ignored it in the past aside
from setting it once to what seemed like a reasonable value.
> That is probably replicated across every collection, which cannot be ideal for relevance.

operator, through the mm parameter.  If you set q.op to AND, the mm parameter will be set
to 100%.  The mm parameter is EXTREMELY flexible.