lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Steven White <swhite4...@gmail.com>
Subject Complete list of field "type" that Solr supports
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:55:46 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I Googled for this with no luck.

Where can I find a complete list of field "type" that Solr supports?  In
the sample scheam.xml that comes with Solr 5 and prior version, I am able
to compile a list such as "boolean", "float", "string", etc. but I cannot
find a complete list documented somewhere.

To be clear, here is an example of a type from Solr's schema.xml:

    <field name="weight" type="float" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

Here, the "type" is "float".  I'm looking for the complete list of
out-of-the-box types supported.

Thanks

Steve