lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Vijaya Narayana Reddy Bhoomi Reddy <vijaya.bhoomire...@whishworks.com>
Subject Search in Solr Index
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:30:39 GMT
Hi,

I am indexing some data from a Database. Data is getting indexed properly
and when I query in the Solr stock UI with query parameters as *.*, I could
see the documents with all the fields listed and as well the numFound
reflecting properly. However,  if I perform a query with a simple string
 for example "Birmingham", numFound returns 0 with no records to be
displayed. There are records which are indexed that contains fields with
the text "Birmingham". In the schema.xml, all the fields have been defined
as indexed="true" and stored="true"

This is happening for any search query string. What could be the reason for
this behavior?

Thanks & Regards
Vijay

--
The contents of this e-mail are confidential and for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient. If you receive this e-mail in error please delete