lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jens Mayer <mjen...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Grouping Performance Optimation
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 12:22:13 GMT
Hey,
I've working on a Geo Search and included grouping. So results which have the same score will
be grouped. But since I included grouping the performance decreased very intensive. Before
I implemented grouping a query need round about 6 millisecond but now the query need round
about 3 seconds. My Solr index has 21 million datasets and my assumption is that solr needs
much time to group the whole datasets. So is there a way to group only the best scored 200
datasets because I only process the first 10 displayed results of a search.
Is there a solution (maybe with the help of group.query?) how I can resolve this or exists
there another solution which helps me with my problem?Thanks for helping!
Greetings