lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Solr 5.0, defaultSearchField, defaultOperator ?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 18:37:37 GMT
Hi,

df and q.op are the ones you are looking for.
You can define them in defaults section.

Ahmet

On Friday, April 17, 2015 9:18 PM, Bruno Mannina <bmannina@free.fr> wrote:
Dear Solr users,

Since today I used SOLR 5.0 (I used solr 3.6) so i try to adapt my old
schema for solr 5.0.

I have two questions:
- how can I set the defaultSearchField ?
I don't want to use in the query the df tag  because I have a lot of
modification to do for that on my web project.

- how can I set the defaultOperator (and|or) ?

It seems that these "options" are now deprecated in SOLR 5.0 schema.

Thanks a lot for your comment,

Regards,
Bruno

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection
avast! Antivirus est active.