lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr + RDF = SolRDF
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:56:11 GMT
Hi Daniel,
no, unfortunately not...it is definitely one of the interesting
challenges of this "wedding": inference in responses or crazy things
like "inferential faceting".
It's all in the "grocery" list :) but I never thought about the concrete
implementation. Thanks for your suggestions.

Best,
Andrea

On 04/28/2015 04:26 PM, Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C] wrote:
> Both cool and interesting.
> Andrea, does your Solr RDF indexing project support inference?     If so, is inference
done by Jena or ahead of time before indexing by Solr?

>>> http://andreagazzarini.blogspot.it/2014/12/a-solr-rdf-store-and-sparq

>>> http://andreagazzarini.blogspot.it/2015/04/rdf-faceting-with-apache-s