lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Differentiating user search term in Solr
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:54:17 GMT
On 4/16/2015 9:37 AM, Steven White wrote:
> What is "term" in the "defType=term", do you mean the raw word "term" or
> something else?  Because I tried that too in two different ways:

Oops.  I forgot that the term query parser (that's what "term" means --
the name of the query parser) requires that you specify the field you
are searching on, so that would be incomplete.  Try also setting the "f"
parameter to the field that you want to search.  I will not be surprised
if that doesn't work, though.

Thanks,
Shawn