lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Mannina <bmann...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Solr 3.6, Highlight and multi words?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 18:24:20 GMT
Dear Charles,

Thanks for your answer, please find below my answers.

ok it works if I use "aben" as field in my query as you say in Answer 1.
it doesn't work if I use "ab" may be because "ab" field is a copyField
for abfr, aben, abit, abpt

Concerning the 2., yes you have right it's not and but AND

I have this result:

<lst  name="DE102009043935B3">
     <arr  name="tien">
       <str>&lt;em&gt;Bicycle&lt;/em&gt;  frame comprises holder, particularly
for water bottle, where holder is connected</str>
     </arr>
     <arr  name="aben">
       <str>#CMT# #/CMT# The&lt;em&gt;bicycle&lt;/em&gt;  frame (7)
comprises a holder (1), particularly for a water bottle</str>
       <str>. The holder is connected with the&lt;em&gt;bicycle&lt;/em&gt;
 frame by a screw (5), where a mounting element has a compensation</str>
       <str>  section which is made of an elastic material, particularly a&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;
 material. The compensation section</str>
     </arr>
   </lst>

So my last question is why I haven't <em></em> instead having colored ?
How can I tell to solr to use the colored ?

Thanks a lot,
Bruno

Le 01/04/2015 17:15, Reitzel, Charles a écrit :
> Haven't used Solr 3.x in a long time.  But with 4.10.x, I haven't had any trouble with
multiple terms.  I'd look at a few things.

> 1.  Do you have a typo in your query?  Shouldn't it be q=aben:(plastic and bicycle)?
>
               ^^
> 2. Try removing the word "and" from the query.  There may be some interaction with a
stop word filter.  If you want a phrase query, wrap it in quotes.