lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Using physical schema.xml (ClassicIndexSchemaFactory) in Solr 5.0
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 07:30:49 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've changed from the default schemaFactory
class="ManagedIndexSchemaFactory" to using the ClassicIndexSchemaFactory.

However, I'm getting the exception on *org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
This IndexSchema is not mutable*, when I try to do the indexing.

Is there other settings that I need to change so that I can use the
physical schema.xml (the ClassicIndexSchemaFactory) instead of using the
ManagedIndexSchemaFactory?

Regards,
Edwin