lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Osborn <kosb...@centraldesktop.com>
Subject get Multi-Valued field data from DocValues
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 19:59:59 GMT
If I am finding the values of a long field for a single numeric field, I
just do:

DocValues.getNumeric(contex.reader(), "myField").get(docNumber). This
returns the value of the field and everything is good.

However, my field is a multi-valued long field. So, I need to do:

DocValues.getSortedSet(contex.reader(), "myField")
This returns a SortedSetDocValues. And now I am a bit lost. I want to
generate a list of all the values in the field for a particular document. I
am getting into BytesRef and other unfamiliar areas. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

As a followup question, I am doing this for a PostFiter. So,
DeletagtingCollector.collect(int doc). The value of doc always seems to be
0. So, I am assuming this is not the doc ID. Is this the index of the
reader at it's current position?

Thanks.