lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Morris, Paul E." <pmor...@nsf.gov>
Subject SOLR terms component and finding "least frequent terms"
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 19:04:31 GMT
Dear SOLR users,

I have been using the /terms component to find low occurrence terms in a large SOLR index,
and this works very well, but it is not possible to filter (fq) the results so you are stuck
analyzing the whole index.

Other options might be to use SOLR faceting, but  I don't see how to easily produce "least
common" facets. Does anyone have experience finding infrequent terms through the TermsComponent
or via faceting?

Sorry if this is an odd request, but being able to perform this sort of analysis would be
very useful.

Paul