lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Want to modify Solr Source Code
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:42:15 GMT
Hi,
if you followed what is written in the link that Gora suggested, you
should have a workspace without errors.
Eclipse compiler allows for incremental builds, that is, all code is
incrementally compiled as soon as you finish typing.

So if you inserted those lines and you don't see any error then that
means they have been successfully compiled.

Best,
Andrea