lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dario Rigolin <da...@comperio.it>
Subject ExpandComponent not expanding
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 12:17:17 GMT
I'm using Solr 4.10.1 and FieldCollapsing but when adding expand=true
and activating ExpandComponent the expanded section into result contains
only one group head and not all group heads present into the result.
I don't know if this is the intended behaviour. Using a query q=*:* the
expanded section increase the number of group heads but not all 10 heads
group are present. Also removing max= parameter on !collapse makes
display couple of more heads but not all .

Regards

Example of response with only one group head into expanded but 10 are
returned.

<response>
<script/>
<lstname="responseHeader">
<intname="status">
0
</int>
<intname="QTime">
20
</int>
<lstname="params">
<strname="expand.rows">
2
</str>
<strname="expand.sort">sdate asc</str>
<strname="fl">
id
</str>
<strname="q">
title:(test search)
</str>
<strname="expand">
true
</str>
<strname="fq">
{!collapse field=group_key max=sdate}
</str>
</lst>
</lst>
<resultname="response"numFound="120"start="0">
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:713515
</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:126861
</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:88797
</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:91760
</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:14095
</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:60616
</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:31539
</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:29449
</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:146638
</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:137554
</str>
</doc>
</result>
<lstname="expanded">
<resultname="collapse_value_2342"numFound="3"start="0">
<doc>
<strname="id">
test:catalog:255551
</str>