lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Martin Wunderlich <martin...@gmx.net>
Subject Need help using DIH with FileListEntityProcessor with XPathEntityProcessor
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2015 18:14:28 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to create a data import handler (DIH) to import XML files. The source XML should
be transformed using XSLT into the standard Solr import format. I have tested the XSLT and
successfully imported data using the Java-based simple import tool. However, when I try to
import the same XML files with the same XSLT pre-processing using a DIH configured in solrconfig.xml,
it doesn’t work. I can execute the DIH from the admin interface, but no documents get imported.
The logging console doesn’t give any errors.

Could someone who has managed to successfully set up a similar configuration (XML import via
DIH with XSL pre-processing), provide with the basic configuration, so that I can check what
might be wrong in mine?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Martin