lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From phi...@free.fr
Subject Connection pool shutdown error
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:18:20 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use the 4.9.1 SOLR Core API and the 1.3.2.RELEASE version of the Spring Data
SOLR API, to connect to a SOLR server, but to no avail.

When I run Java application, I get the following errors:

---------------------------

Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.data.solr.UncategorizedSolrException: Error
executing query; nested exception is org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: Error
executing query
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Connection pool shut down

---------------------

I have tried changing Core API version (4.3.0, 4.4.0, ...) but to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Philippe

Here's my Solr Context:

----------------------------

package com.myco.archives.SolrGuiMain;

@Configuration
@EnableSolrRepositories(basePackages = { "com.myco.archives" }, multicoreSupport = false)
@ComponentScan
public class SolrContext {

	private final String	HTTP_SEARCHARCHIVES	= "http://mysolr.com:8990/solr/collection3";

	@Bean
	public SolrServer solrServer() {
		SolrServer server = new HttpSolrServer(HTTP_SEARCHARCHIVES);
		return server;
	}

	@Bean
	public SolrOperations solrTemplate() {
		return new SolrTemplate(solrServer());
	}

}

-------------------------------------

Here's my Repository Class:

import org.springframework.data.repository.CrudRepository;

public interface ArchiveDocumentRepository extends CrudRepository<Document, Long> {

	List<Document> findByText(String text);

	List<Document> findByYmd(Date ymd);

}

And here's my App:

import org.springframework.context.annotation.AnnotationConfigApplicationContext;

public class App
{

	private ArchiveDocumentRepository	archiveDocumentRepository;

	public App() {

		setContext();
		processDocs();

	}

		new App();

	}

	public void setContext() throws RuntimeException {

		AnnotationConfigApplicationContext context = new AnnotationConfigApplicationContext(SolrContext.class);

		if (context != null) {
			setArchiveDocumentRepository(context.getBean(ArchiveDocumentRepository.class));
		}
		context.close();
	}

	public final ArchiveDocumentRepository getArchiveDocumentRepository() {
		return archiveDocumentRepository;
	}

	public final void setArchiveDocumentRepository(ArchiveDocumentRepository archiveDocumentRepository)
{
		this.archiveDocumentRepository = archiveDocumentRepository;
	}

	public void processDocs() {

		Iterable<Document> docs = getArchiveDocumentRepository().findAll();

		for (Document doc : docs) {
			System.out.println("doc count = " + doc.getYmd());
		}

	}

}