lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From varun sharma <mechanism_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject SOLR indexing strategy
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:12:59 GMT
Requirements of the system that we are trying to build are for each date we need to create
a SOLR index containing about 350-500 million documents , where each document is a single
structured record having about 1000 fields .Then query same based on index keys & date,
for instance we will try to search records related to a particular user where date between
Jan-1-2015 to Jan-31-2015. This query should load only indexes within this date range into
memory and return rows corresponding to the search pattern.Please suggest how this can be
implemented using SOLR/Lucene.Thank you ,Varun.