lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Test Test <andymish...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: rough maximum cores (shards) per machine?
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 20:35:53 GMT
Hi there,
I'm trying to create my own TokenizerFactory (from tamingtext's book).After setting schema.xml
and have adding path in solrconfig.xml, i start solr.I have this error message : Caused by:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for [schema.xml] fieldType "text":
Plugin init failure for [schema.xml] analyzer/tokenizer: class com.tamingtext.texttamer.solr.SentenceTokenizerFactory.
Schema file is .../conf/schema.xml at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readSchema(IndexSchema.java:595)
at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:166) at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchemaFactory.create(IndexSchemaFactory.java:55)
at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchemaFactory.buildIndexSchema(IndexSchemaFactory.java:69)
at org.apache.solr.core.ConfigSetService.createIndexSchema(ConfigSetService.java:90) at org.apache.solr.core.ConfigSetService.getConfig(ConfigSetService.java:62)
... 7 moreCaused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for [schema.xml]
fieldType "text": Plugin init failure for [schema.xml] analyzer/tokenizer: class com.tamingtext.texttamer.solr.SentenceTokenizerFactory
at org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:177) at
org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readSchema(IndexSchema.java:486) ... 12 moreCaused by:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for [schema.xml] analyzer/tokenizer:
class com.tamingtext.texttamer.solr.SentenceTokenizerFactory at org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:177)
at org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.readAnalyzer(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:362)
at org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:95) at org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:43)
at org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:151) ...
13 moreCaused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class com.tamingtext.texttamer.solr.SentenceTokenizerFactory
at java.lang.Class.asSubclass(Class.java:3208) at org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:474)
at org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.newInstance(SolrResourceLoader.java:593) at org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader$2.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:342)
at org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader$2.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:335) at
org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:151)
Someone can help?
Thanks.Regards.

     Le Mardi 24 mars 2015 21h24, Jack Krupansky <jack.krupansky@gmail.com> a écrit
:

 I'm sure that I am quite unqualified to describe his hypothetical setup. I
mean, he's the one using the term multi-tenancy, so it's for him to be
clear.

For me, it's a question of who has control over the config and schema and
collection creation. Having more than one business entity controlling the
configuration of a single (Solr) server is a recipe for disaster. Solr
works well if there is an architect for the system. Ever hear the old
saying "Too many cooks spoil the stew"?

-- Jack Krupansky