lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Simon Minery <simon.min...@returnator.com>
Subject Creating a collection/core on HDFS with SolrCloud
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:46:41 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to create a collection on HDFS with Solr 5.0.0.
I have my solrconfig.xml with the HDFS parameters, following the
confluence guidelines.

When creating with the bin/Solr script  "bin/solr create -c
collectionHDFS -d /my/conf/ I have this error:

failure":{"":"org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException:IOException
occured when talking to server at: https://192.168.200.32:8983/solr"}}

With the GUI on the SolrCloud server, I have this one:

Error CREATEing SolrCore 'collectionHDFS': Unable to create core
[collectionHDFS] Caused by: hadoop.security.authentication set to:
simple, not kerberos, but attempting to connect to HDFS via kerberos

On my /my/conf/solrconfig.xml, I have already double-checked that :
<bool name="solr.hdfs.security.kerberos.enabled">true</bool>
<str
name="solr.hdfs.security.kerberos.keytabfile">/my/conf/solr.keytab</str>
<str
name="solr.hdfs.security.kerberos.principal">solr/@CLUSTER.HADOOP</str>

and on Hadoop' core-site.xml, my hadoop.security.authentication
parameter is set to Kerberos.
Am I missing something ?
Thank you very much for your input, have a great day.
Simon M.