lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with Solr
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:07:21 GMT
How did you start Solr?   If you started with `bin/solr start -e cloud` you’ll have a gettingstarted
collection created automatically, otherwise you’ll need to create it yourself with `bin/solr
create -c gettingstarted`

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>