lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Marius Dumitru Florea <mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate facets when the handler configuration specifies facet fields
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 06:15:50 GMT
Should be fixed now, thanks to Hoss Man. I'll wait for Solr 4.10.4

Thanks,
Marius

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Marius Dumitru Florea
<mariusdumitru.florea@xwiki.com> wrote:
> I started having the same issue (facets being listed twice) after
> upgrading from Solr 4.8.1 to Solr 4.10.3.
> So it looks like a regression to me. I commented on SOLR-6780 as the
> Fix Version/s field is not correct. The fix was not merged correctly
> on the 4.10 branch (before the 4.10.3 release).
>
> I hope we can get this issue fixed on the next 4.10.x version.
>
> Thanks,
> Marius
>

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Burke, Brian <bburke@techtarget.com> wrote:
>> Good to hear you can reproduce it and thank you for entering that issue into JIRA.
 FWIW, here is the full list of parameters from echoParams=all from my test:

>>     "params":{
>>       "mlt.minwl":"2",
>>       "mm":"5",
>>       "facet":"true",
>>       "mlt.boost":"true",
>>       "mlt.fl":"title,summary,body",
>>       "facet.mincount":"1",
>>       "mlt.mintf":"2",
>>       "f.typedef.facet.limit":"15",
>>       "mlt.qf":"title^5 summary^3 body^1",
>>       "mlt.maxqt":"8",
>>       "f.subtype.facet.limit":"15",
>>       "mlt.mindf":"3",
>>       "echoParams":"all",
>>       "df":"id",
>>       "mlt.count":"3",
>>       "facet.field":"primaryId",
>>       "facet":"true",
>>       "echoParams":"all",
>>       "indent":"true",
>>       "facet.limit":"10",
>>       "facet.field":"primaryId",
>>       "wt":"json",
>>       "rows":"0"}},
>>
>> Also, our testing is for an upgrade from solr 4.4 to solr 4.10.2.  I found that in
our current production 4.4 instance, the params shows the duplicate (facet.field listed twice),
but the actual results only has one set of facets.  Guessing there must have been some code
on the output side that was removing the duplicates in that version of solr.