lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Solanki <nitinml...@gmail.com>
Subject Use multiple collections having different configuration
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 11:06:17 GMT
Hello,
            I have scenario where I want to create/use 2 collection into
same Solr named as collection1 and collection2. I want to use distributed
servers. Each collection has multiple shards. Each collection contains
different configurations(solrconfig.xml and schema.xml). How can I do?
In between, If I want to re-configure any collection then how to do that?

As I know, If we use single collection which having multiple shards then we
need to use this upconfig link -

* example/scripts/cloud-scripts/zkcli.sh -zkhost localhost:9983 -cmd
upconfig -confdir example/solr/collection1/conf -confname default *
and restart all the nodes.
For 2 collections into same solr. How can I do re-configure?