lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Solanki <nitinml...@gmail.com>
Subject How make Searching fast in spell checking
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:46:10 GMT
Hello all,
             I have 49 GB of indexed data. I am doing spell checking
things. I have applied ShingleFilter on both index and query part and
taking 25 suggestions of each word in the query and not using collations.
When I search a phrase(taken 5-6 words. Ex.- "barack obama is president of
America) then it takes 2 to 3 seconds to process while searching a single
term(Ex. - "barack") then it takes only 0.23 second which is good.
Why phrase checking is taking time. Am I doing something wrong ? Any help
on this?