lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Solanki <nitinml...@gmail.com>
Subject Why collations are coming even I set the value of spellcheck.count to zero(0)
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:36:58 GMT
Hi Everyone,
                    I have set the value of spellcheck.count = 0 and
spellcheck.alternativeTermCount = 0. Even though collations are coming when
I search any query which is misspelled. Why so?
I also set the value of spellcheck.maxCollations = 100 and
spellcheck.maxCollationTries = 100. What I know that collations are built
on suggestions. So, Have I any misunderstanding about collation or any
other configuration issue. Any help Please?