lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Used CollationKeyFilterFactory, Seems not to be working
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:42:08 GMT
Hi Nitin,

How can you pass empty value to the language attribute?
Is this intentional?

What is your intention to use that filter with suggestion functionality?

Ahmet

On Monday, February 23, 2015 5:03 PM, Nitin Solanki <nitinmlvya@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
      I have integrate CollationKeyFilterFactory in schema.xml and re-index
the data again.

*<filter class="solr.CollationKeyFilterFactory" language=""
strength="primary"/>*

I need to use this becuase I want to build collations fast.
Referred link: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UnicodeCollation

But it stops both suggestions and  collations. *Why?*

I have also test *CollationKeyFilterFactory *into solr admin inside
analysis. Inside that, CKF show some chinese language output.

*Please any help?*