lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jens Mayer <mjen...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: XML nested structure in solr
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 12:03:21 GMT
Hey,
thanks for your answer.Yes I've already checked out the XPathEntityProcessor but it's flatten
my documents.This is quite good working for the first part of my example xml-file, but now
i´m looking for a solution of the "timeinfo" part.
I like to keep the nested structure up. So I search for a solution that if I do a solr search
I'll get a nested structure as result which represent my xml structure from the beginning.