lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dan Davis <dansm...@gmail.com>
Subject Suggester questions
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:04:32 GMT
I am having some trouble getting the suggester to work.   The spell
requestHandler is working, but I didn't like the results I was getting from
the word breaking dictionary and turned them off.
So some basic questions:

   - How can I check on the status of a dictionary?
   - How can I see what is in that dictionary?
   - How do I actually manually rebuild the dictionary - all attempts to
   set spellcheck.build=on or suggest.build=on have led to nearly instant
   results (0 suggestions for the latter), indicating something is wrong.

Thanks,

Daniel Davis