lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Austina <olivier.aust...@gmail.com>
Subject How to implement Auto complete, suggestion client side
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 22:11:32 GMT
Hi All,

I would say I am new to web technology.

I would like to implement auto complete/suggestion in the user search box
as the user type in the search box (like Google for example). I am using
Solr as database. Basically I am  familiar with Solr and I can formulate
suggestion queries.

But now I don't know how to implement suggestion in the User Interface.
Which technologies should I need. The website is in PHP. Any suggestions,
examples, basic tutorial is welcome. Thank you.

Regards
Olivier