lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shubhanshu Gupta <shubhanshu.gupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Solr quickstart tutorial - error while loading main class SimplePostTool
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:10:42 GMT
I am following Apache Solr quickstart tutorial
<http://lucene.apache.org/solr/quickstart.html>. The tutorial comes across
indexing a directory of rich files which requires implementing java -Dauto
-Drecursive org.apache.solr.util.SimplePostTool docs/ .

I am getting an error which says: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.solr.util.SimplePostTool inspite of following the quickstart
tutorial closely. I am not getting how to resolve the error and proceed
ahead with the tutorial.
I would whole-heartedly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shubhanshu Gupta

LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=310143808&snapshotID=0&authType=name&authToken=cDRN&trk=NUS-body-member-name&sl=NPU_REG%3Bno_results%3B-1%3Bactivity%3A5903287270026268672%3B>