lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving Phonetic Code as result
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:47:03 GMT
Faceting returns indexed terms.  So adding &facet=on&facet.field=firstname_phonetic
will get you back the phonetic codes across an entire result set.

If you have a single string and want the phonetic codes back, you can use the analysis request
handler (document or field).

For a bit more detail, check out the files I added to this JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3551
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3551>

	Erik