lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>
Subject Replicating external field files under Windows
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:53:18 GMT
Hello!

I have a slight problem with the replication and maybe someone have
the same experience and know if there is a solution. I have a Windows
based Solr installation where I use external field type - two fields,
two external files containing data. The deployment is a standard
master - slave. The problem is the replication. As we know,
replication can copy the index files and the configuration files. On
Linux system I used to use relative paths to the conf/ dir and I was
able to copy the external fields as well. On Windows I can't, even
though the paths seems to be OK.

Anyone has similar experience with Windows, replication and external
field type files?

--
Regards,
 Rafał Kuć