lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Carl Roberts <carl.roberts.zap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to pass in proxy settings to Solr?
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:56:44 GMT
Hi Shawn,

I got it to work by using this script to start my instance of Solr:

java *-Dhttp.proxyHost=http-proxy-server -Dhttp.http.proxyPort=80
-Dhttps.proxyHost=http-proxy-server -Dhttps.proxyPort=80*
-Dlog4j.debug=true
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:///Users/carlroberts/dev/solr-4.10.3/log4j.xml -Dsolr.solr.home=../

-classpath "./:lib/*:./log4j.xml" -jar start.jar

Regards,

Joe