lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peri Subrahmanya <peri.subrahma...@htcinc.com>
Subject Parallel Indexing
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:54:32 GMT
Hi,

We have millions of records in our db that we do a complete re-index of every fortnight or
so. It takes around 11 hours or so and I was wondering if there was a way to fetch the records
in batches parallel and issue the solr http command with the solr docs in parallel. Please
let me know.

Thanks
-Peri.S
http://www.kuali.org/ole <http://www.kuali.org/ole>

*** DISCLAIMER *** This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind HTC Global Services to
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative
expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.